Thursday, August 11, 2011

And Away We Go!

Well, I'm back to touring. A short tour anyway. Off to do a one day concert at Silda Jazz in Haugesund. Right at this moment we are sitting in the Oslo Airport with a 4 hour wait for the plane to Haugesund. I wish somebody could explain to me why people will work so hard at inconveniencing a group of people who are coming to perform for you, just to save a few bucks!! I mean, come on! Really!? It's a colossal ass ache to have a 4 hour wait in any airport to fly DOMESTIC!!

Any-hoo, we're doing a concert tonight at a lovely church and we hope to have a fantastic turnout. We head back to our respective homes tomorrow, so we get to spend the weekend at home.

I am looking forward to see my good friend, Doug Belote. He'll also be there. That's one of the cool things about European festivals, I often get to see wonderful home-folk. Life is good

Later-fa-you!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog,i must say i like it.
    Good luck at Silda Jazz.
    4h.in OSL Airport sounds boring.
    What did you do to make the time go?
    Looking foreward to see you at OJF next week.
    ;-)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete