Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Shiny New Music Projects!


Oh yea!! Music is treating me oh so well these days. I am involved in 2 great projects right now and it's taking me straight to my extra happy place. My music partner, Paul David Longstreth and I are re-tooling our longtime duo set, including new covers, duets and ORIGINAL MUSIC! The Bootleg Duo is up to some really great things. We started the Southern Louisiana Living Room Concerts. You can find out so much more about this at, www.bootlegoperation.com

I've also become a part of a new and exciting project called TOKLE. This was the brainchild of Kristoffer Tokle, the young drummer that I work with in YSJE. Find out about all of that wonderful-ness at, www.tokleband.com

Get out there and support LIVE music. Your earholes will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment