Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Up and running!


2009 has begun and now I'm up and running with gigs, new music and tons of work advertising and creating publicity. I have done extensive work on my website. I've embedded my iGoogle Calendar into my website (http://www.teedyworld.com) and also embedded my ReverbNation music player into my Listening Station (http://www.teedyworld.com/Listening_Station_Gallery.html) to insure that new songs will be add in both places at once. I've found iGoogle Calendar very useful. My mother/personal assistant keeps track of my gigs and travel for me on iGoogle Calendar. I was able to link my Google Calendar to my iCal on my Mac. When I update things myself in iCal it syncs with iGoogle and also updates in my website. Lovely! It kills many birds with one stone.

All of the interactive properties of the apps including things like Facebook, this blog and Twitter, I am expanding my fan base and getting my music out to a wider public. Fo any musicians that have tried MySpace and thought it was a good networking tool, you have to check out ReverbNation. It rocks and it syncs with your MySpace page. Give it a look see, you won't be disappointed.

I performed at Montreal Jazz Festival 2008 and one of the great music fans from the audience sent me a photo from the performance (above). Thanks Lucie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment